Tuesday, October 23, 2007

It's Pumpkin Time!

This weekend was the Sweetser Pumpkin Walk.  This is the first year the boys were in the costume parade. 



The "Peyton Manning" in the middle of my 2 little "Jedi's" is their cousin.  There were a lot of kids in the parade, and some very clever little costumes.  We didn't put much thought into ours this year since we will be in Tennesse over Halloween this year.  I'm not sure we will do any trick-or-treating this year.


Both boys participated in the Pumpkin Walk also, submitting their own carved pumpkins.  Alex won an Honorable Mention for his tombstone pumpkin.  I was surprised.  I kept encouraging him to do something more unique, but he insisted that was what he wanted to do.  Nicolas drew his own ghost, but I had to help him carve it. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment