Friday, February 20, 2009

Patience

God is really trying to teach me something in 2009!  The subject of patience has come up several times in our ladies Bible study of James and trials.  One of the ladies in the group mentioned that she heard that God will continue to send us trials to teach us what he wants us to learn - until we LEARN IT.  I guess I'm not a fast learner. 


After moving day, February 7, we have been unable to locate an internet provider.  Since our tax season began, officially, on February 10, and our internet is so important in our business, it was important for us to get internet service.  But setbacks and delays continued.  FINALLY - we are back on.


Another trial - our bathroom remodel.  We got behind in January because of frozen pipes.  Then after we moved in, we had a sewer pipe back up into the house.  I was getting frustrated fast.  I enjoy our new home and I enjoy living in the country - but it's been so long since I had been in the country - I guess I had forgotten about the situations that can come up.


So, as I continue to learn patience, God is still testing me and refining me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment