Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Summer Break!!

We have finished our schooling for this year.  So far the kids seem bored.  I won't let them sit in front of the TV or computer all day, so they are having trouble finding things to do.  I have set a reading time each day for all of us to read in our respective rooms.  It also helps when it's nice outside so they can ride bikes, play ball, or swing.


We cleaned rooms yesterday in preparation for our rummage sale.  I still have several things to do for that.  Once that is over, I will have more time to do things with them.  We have camping trips, other day trips, tennis lessons, church camp, and baseball games scheduled to keep us busy during the summer months.


I will try to keep the blog updated with activities with our flat people, and other trips we take.  Some of them will be counted as school days :)  (Isn't every day a school day?)


Have a good summer!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment