Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Camps, camps and more camps

The month of July started out with Nicolas at Scout Camp and Alex and Junior Bible Camp during the same week.  The next week, Alex went to scout camp.  Here are pictures:








And now this week, the boys are at Cub Scout Day camp.  I had to help out there yesterday, but the rest of this week, I am by myself yet again.  Friday is Splash House day (the local waterpark.)  While I was there yesterday, I took just a few pictures.





On top of day camp, this week is our church family camp.  We are trying to get over to Fairmount every night for camp meeting.  The boys did okay yesterday, but I think as the week moves along, the getting up early and being active outside all day is going to get to them and we may have to miss some services.

No comments:

Post a Comment