Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Cleaning Out! - Books for Sale

I have several books I have cleared off our bookshelves that I'm ready to pass on to another family.

 Lightning Literature Teacher's Guide $10.00 (Retail $20)  Here is the link to their website.

 Easy Make & Learn Projects - Colonial America $5.00


2 books - Hands On History - Pioneers and American Adventures 1776-1876 (stories of famous Americans) $5.00  

 Evan Moor Readers' Theater - Grade 4   $5.00

 Evan Moor Literature Pockets - Tall Tales Gr. 4-6 $5.00

 Usborne Puss in Boots (hardcover - gently used) $5.00

 Usborne Percy and the Pirates (hardcover - gently used) $5.00

 Usborne Armor (Hardcover - like new) $5.00

2 Kay Arthur books - Lord, Teach Me to Pray for Kids, and How to Study your Bible for Kids  $10.00/set (softcovers - like new)



 Usborne Cowboys (hardcover) $5.00


 Activities for Any Spelling Unit - Primary  $3.00



 Writing for 100 Days $5.00


 Famous Americans - Read, Sing and learn mini-books Grade 2-4 $3.00

30 Biography Book Reports  Grade 2-4 $3.00

 A Beka Art B book (I bought from a used book sale, it was already written in - we never used it)  $3.00

 Shurley English Level 3 teacher's manual (older printed edition) $10.00  Here is their website.

 Easy Grammar Grade 3 Teacher's manual and student manual all in one book $15.00 Here is a link to their website.
 First Spanish Words $5.00

 Lyrical Life Science - Volume 2 (never opened) $10.00  Here is a link to their website.
 Easy Grammar Grade 6 Teacher's manual and student manual all in one book $15.00 Here is a link to their website.
Spanish with audio CD $7.00

Leave a comment here or e-mail me at mmmysmll at gmail dot com.  Thanks for looking!!

12 comments:

  1. Hi Jodi!
    I am interested in:
    If you lived with the Hopi/Cherokee/Iroquois ($2 each)
    Better Spelling ($3)
    Spelling Rules ($5)

    Thanks!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I'm your cousin Kent's friend. Would you be willing to take a MO and ship the stuff to me in MN? I'm pretty sure the list of books I've got would fit into a medium flat rate box or even pretty cheap going Media rate. Let me know what you think.
    In the meantime, I'd like;
    Evan Moor History Pockets Moving West Gr. 4-6
    "EMHP" Colonial America
    "EMHP" Life in Plymouth Colony
    If you were there when they signed the Constitution
    If you lived when there was slavery in America
    If you lived at the time of the civil war
    If you lived in Colonial times
    If you sailed on the Mayflower in 1620
    If you lived at the time of the American Revolution
    If you traveled West in a covered wagon
    If your name was changed at Ellis Island
    and all 3 Jean Fritz books

    I'll offer you $35(list $41) plus shipping for that lot.
    Thanks!
    Esther

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be happy to send it to MN and $35 would be fine! Please e-mail me at mmmysmll@gmail.com to give me your address.

      Jodi

      Delete
    2. The total shipping will be $11.35, so the books would be a total of $46.35. E-mail me your address and I'll get it shipped to you.

      Delete
  3. I would love to buy the Math-U-See Delta products from you. (I found your website trhough facebook were a mutual friend posted your sale.

    Paige Hamilton
    paigikins17@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will e-mail you to get your address and give you mine. Thanks!

      Delete
  4. Would like all not sold. Kimberly mcdonald. Kilo29073@gmail.com please give me a price.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry that's kiki29073@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm interested in these books:

    Easy Make & Learn Projects - Colonial America $5.00
    Evan Moor History Pockets - Life in Plymouth Colony (Gr. 1-3) $5 - The pages are torn out of the book for easy copying.
    2 books - Hands On History - Pioneers and American Adventures 1776-1876 (stories of famous Americans) $5.00

    Could you let me know know the total price with shipping? Thanks!
    murrayshire.academy@roadrunner.com
    J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Life in Plymouth Colony History Pockets are previously spoken for. I'm sorry - but the other 3 books I can get to you. I'll e-mail you with arrangements. Thanks!

      Delete
  7. Jodi, I would LOVE THE USBOURNE KNIGHTS BOOK. We are studying them this year. Thanks, Kellyc

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Jodi!
    I would like the Tall Tales Literature Pockets if it's still available!
    Thanks,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete