Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Picture frame idea

I saw this idea in Family Fun and have been waiting for the opportunity to try it.  Now that we have moved, we had the glass in several pictures break.  Rather than throw the entire frame away, I put magnetic strips to the backs of them.  Now I can frame pictures on the side of our filing cabinet.  My boys don't do much artwork, unless it's making their own trading cards - but I have a wonderful neice who loves to make pictures for her aunts.  I have framed a couple of her pictures.  Now the boys want to help me fill the other 2 frames.



The wood fram and the black on beneath it are 8 X 10, the gold one is 5 X 7 and the cherry wooden one is a 10 X 13.  I may even look for more at rummage sales this summer and add to the side of my refrigerator!

1 comment:

  1. These look cute. I'm sure Courtney will be thrilled! I'll show her when she gets home from preschool. Now she'll want to do this too.

    ReplyDelete