Thursday, April 3, 2008

Spring Break!

We took Spring Break this week, although it hasn't been all that fun.  Alex came down with a fever on Sunday and kept it through Wednesday.  It seems to be gone now, but a cough remains.  I have tried my best to avoid the doctor's office because I didn't want the rest of us to get anything.  I was able to do some cleaning out of closets and kitchen cabinets this week, starting on my spring cleaning list.  There are still several things on the list I want to get accomplished.  The carpets were shampooed yesterday, so the living room looks great - for a couple of days :)


I always feel better when my house is clean.  Why is that?


My grandmother in Minnesota is not doing well, so it looks like we may have to make a trip up there.  We're not sure how long we have - days, weeks, months.  She has outlived 2 husbands and has survived many "episodes" in the last few years, so, who knows, she could fight through this one too.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment