Monday, December 10, 2007

For all you English Teachers out there

I just wanted to show off what Alex has been doing in English.  I have also learned much about labeling sentence structures.  We use Shurley English 3, and because of frustration levels for both Alex and me, we have slowed down much more than they recommend for this level.  We will be using this book again next year for English and then I will probably look at something else.  For a child not interested in writing, this is not the best choice.



 


SN - Subject Noun


V - Verb


Adv- adverb


Adj - adjective


A - article


P - preposition


OP - object of the preposition


PNA - possessive noun adjective


PPA - possessive pronoun adjective

1 comment:

  1. It still blows my mind that this is 3rd grade...


    :) (But I LOVE it!) :)

    ReplyDelete