Saturday, October 24, 2009

Blog award


I received this Over the Top blog award from my friend Ami.  (Thanks Ami!)  Here is my list followed by the awards I am giving.


1. Where is your cell phone?  purse
2. Your hair? frizzy
3. Your mother? cook
4. Your father? travelling
5. Your favorite food?  chips
6. Your dream last night? weird
7. Your favorite drink? milk
8. Your goal?  survive
9. What room are you in? family
10. Your hobby? gardening
11. Your fear? alone
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? wife
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something you aren’t? compassionate
15. Muffins? blueberry
16. Wish list item? camper
17. Where did you grow up? IN
18. Last thing you did? eat
19. What are you wearing? sweats
20. Your TV? on
21. Your pets? 5
22. Your friends? few
23. Your life? busy
24. Your mood? good
25. Missing someone? Grandma
26. Vehicle? dying
27. Something you’re not wearing? shoes
28. Your favorite store? Hobby Lobby
29. Your favorite color? green
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? funeral
32. Your best friend? husband
33. One place that I go over and over? Wal-Mart
34. One person who emails me regularly? scouts
35. Favorite place to eat? Mom's


My Over the Top Blog awards go to:


http://jimmiescollage.com/


I visit Jimmie's blog to find new ideas and especially like the lens she has created on Squidoo.


http://belladia.typepad.com/crafty_crow/


I check the Crafty Crow whenever I need an art idea.


and last but not least, my good friend Ami:


http://www.walkingbytheway.com


I love to see how Ami steps out of the box with her boys and does the more hands-on activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment